Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally, an update!


oooh hooray! We're going on a tour of London. Are these cars going the wrong way?

I think I shall sing at the Royal Albert Hall


Can you find me? (Jennica, Erika, Robin, Caitlin, and Susan!)


proms? hmmmm...


ah yes, the architecture shot.


caitlin and robin showing some zeke love. (and they match!)


This was my cockpit for the tour!


This here is shane (?) our amazing tourguide. see me? yeah he loved me!


Tower Bridge!


nom nom nom... i eat the Gerkin...


is the world falling?





i can has call home?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a show! Thanks, Zeke for taking me on a fabulous tour of London hot spots (while I sit here at my desk eating yes, another spinach salad ...!) Looks like a great time is being had by all. Personally, I LOVE the architecture shots. Keep 'em coming!
Looking forward to your next update!
Auntie Cris

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see the new pictures! Looks like all of you are getting out and about (oot and aboot?) and taking in all the sights. More pics! I just nom them up - they are great!
Auntie Karen

Unknown said...

Zeke gets all the ladies.