Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

Well, since you'll be reading all about my adventures, I thought I'd fill you in on some I've already had!
Last summer, my human and her boyfriend brought me to Port Aransas with them, and we get to go this weekend too!! They always say they'll catch me fishies... but I think that it is just so they can convince me not to drive...
I guess it's better if they drive after all...

Last time we stopped in Lockhart, Texas and had Dobbs hot wings. Since my human is so nuts about architecture, she made me take this picture. At least my jaunty little bow looks good.

What's your favorite place to go? I want to see a picture from your travels! Post them in the comments please! My human is curious, and so am I.
Until next time!

No comments: