Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm on a blog-roll!!

So... funny story.....

My human used an automatic machine to buy her ticket into Versailles.... and instead of charging her 17 euro, it charged her 391.50..... to her credit card...
Thankfully, she got it all worked out, but for a while it was rather distressed. The picture is from when they were charging a refund....


An installation piece at Versailles..... what is it? A balloon animal?


i dunno. *shrug*


The gilded center part...
(oh so descriptive)...


A side wing with gardens.


The gardens extend for as far as you can see!


Mah human and I rented a bike and biked as far as we had seen.


I do enjoy biking...


How you doin?

Versailles was fun! Biking all through the gardens was rather enjoyable, that is, until mah human fell over and got mud on her jeans... but seeing as how that was not so fun, she didn't take any pictures.

Okay, I think that's it for today. More bloggin' later! I need to be caught up before I come home in 11 DAYS!!!!
-z

No comments: