Monday, November 3, 2008

In Brugge! (The real adventure)

Well these are pictures from our adventure in Brugge, Belgium. As you can see, it was a beautiful day! The weather here has started turning cool and we've even had snow/sleet already, so looking back on sunny days is interesting. Also, since we "fell back" two weeks or so before North America, we've been having the sun set before 5 pm for quite a while...


a beautiful place to pick up a canal tour


an artsy shot from my human. I stayed inside for this... I was too scared that I would fall into the canal!


pretty shot...


and another...


the buildings really do have pointed roof designs..


big clock tower thingy.


a typical street going into central Brugge. They still use horse and buggy as well as cars!


Cathedral with flying buttresses!
More later!


and OH!!!! The election results are TOMORROW!!!! We cannot believe that the race will finally be over... Due to late closings of polls, instead of staying up all night to watch the results trickle in, I believe my human and I will just pay good attention on Wednesday.
EEK!
<3 z

No comments: