Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BRIGHTON!!

A day at the sea! This is when mah human brought me to Brighton.


... yep. The crazy Texans got into the water... I didn't though... I didn't want to get dirty.


The seaside with the pier...

Mah human and her roommate Caitlin.


see! she's in the water too! She told me that it really wasn't TOO bad, just that the stones were cold and painful to walk on.... Good thing I had my sweet shoes.


Pretty, eh?


I like this one...


Susan and liz having some fun on the pier....


Caitlin keeping me safe from falling off the pier...


And goodness this girl sure naps a lot! At least it's in awesome places like at the beach on the pier.


My shoes... they are warm and comfortable.


Ahh... sunset.
The pier like thing in the water to the right is an older pier that burned down and is now just an iron/steel (?) frame stuck out in the water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, you and the crew have really been getting around! Is your human feeling better? And I have a favor to ask; when your human's parents arrive, could you post some pictures of them as well?

Thanks - it was a nice surprise this morning to find all the new pictures!
AK