Monday, October 20, 2008

Loch Ness!

Alrighty, here we see Loch Ness where we went nessie huntin'.... No official sightings though. Also in this post I'll finish up on the highlands... but we do have one more stop to Edinburgh.


On zee boat nessie huntin'


Beautiful Loch Ness...
The water is really that dark.




oh hai. I am a highland sheeps. Welcome to my lands.


mah human nessie hunting. I bet it's hiding behind her.


I couldn't find her either.... (nessie that is.)


the whole group on the boat! Mah human is in the red on the right... I'm takin the picture so don't worry, you can't find me.

mah human, in the highlands.... this was near the Commando memorial.


a beautiful spring during the hike.




the only picture mah human got from the Hostel in Fort Agusta, near Loch Ness... This is most of the group eating dinner in the bar.

Done with the Highlands... now on to one more day in Edinburgh

No comments: