Monday, October 6, 2008

Scotland, Part 2!!

PART TWOOO!!!
These are coming out fast so I can be caught up before this coming weekend... FALL BREAK! Mah human has a week off from school surrounded by two weekends, thus travel, thus me in MANY pictures.
For fall break she is doing a two day beer tour (going to Beer Fest!) in Belgium and then will be spending 7 days in the south of France with the possibility of a side trip to Switzerland or Italy.
Good thing I fit in a backpack...

Anyways, back to Scotland. We've just got to Edinburgh...


zee prime ministers house here.... eets big, no?


our tour bus to see the city of Edinburgh! Can you spot me?


Welcome to zeke tours.... wi ill be your driver today.... as soon as i get some phone books to sit on.


We have spacious and BRIGHT seats here....

And then we got to the hotel for the first night, the Point hotel on Bread St. in Edinburgh.

Look how nice it is! That is Jenica giving a hooray! for the nice room.


I think this bed will fit my needs.... it is big enough, and I match...


I even get my own leather couch!


This is the view from their hotel room window... the castle of Edinburgh! How nice for students! (especially since the next night, coming soon, was spent at a hostel in Fort Agusta)

That's it for now! More Scotland later!
-zeke

No comments: