Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bring Zeke to Class Day!!!!

Hooray! Today was bring your Zeke to class day!


Here I am blogging in the CAPA computer lab. Capa is the organization who runs my human's abroad program. The underground runs right behind that window!


This is Debbie! She works at the CAPA office and is lovely. (She works hard too!)


This here is Dr. Neville and her Captain Ruter. They're pretty cool. She teaches the business classes here.


Getting ready for class...


I found my seat already.


Eek... budgets are scary!
And pie graphs should really give you pie....


Here's some of the rest of the class. Captain Ruter is still sittin' with me.


Alright, and we're ready to go!

More later with me and captain ruter....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zeke - I love your human's sense of humour and I love all your comments too. All the pics are my favourites but Zeke you are taking good care of my granddaughter!
Give her a hug for me!
Love, Grancat

Anonymous said...

Pie graphs SHOULD give you pie. And bar graphs should be made of chocolate bars.... mmmmm Crunchie Bars.

Very nice to see where your human is spending her days.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Zeke... you really outdid yourself this time. It is lovely to meet some of the staff and students. I see that you get along splendidly with Captain Rueter - I'm glad you've made some friends abroad!

A K

p.s. Pie charts, indeed. You nut!

Chris K. said...

Zeke,

If only Susan was HALF as outgoing and studious as you are... you're really turning into the big cat on campus. Keep it up!

Chris