Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still no pictures =(

Well, the internet is still taking an incredibly looooong time to try to even upload pictures... so mah human is going to wait until she uses the free internet in her classroom tomorrow for more pictures!
Recently it's been raaaiiinnny here. When mah human and I went to Stonehenge it was so windy and rainy! It made me wonder how the early settlers even survived.
Yesterday mah human went to a Southwestern alumni event where they all met at a pub (and got pints paid for!) and then went out to a GREAT Indian restaurant, which was also paid for by the generous hosts. I hear it was AMAZING... but since I can't fit into her small purse, I wasn't brought along.... sad news. Then walking back, mah human and her friend stopped into a Middle Eastern bakery along with her history teacher and his wife and bought some unknown sweets. One of them looked like a donut... but that got eaten before I could try to steal it.

Anywho, today is homework day so I'm napping all day.
Lots of pictures tomorrow, hopefully!

No comments: