Monday, September 15, 2008

I have so many pictures! Here are more from bath!

oh my gosh! so many pictures!
after a near escape with susan's zombie computer almost biting the dust,
i am going to post more frequently, with no regard to the internet
restrictions, so that no pictures may be left behind!
First is me on top of a REAL roman column from the baths. shh... don't
tell the security guards.
Second is just a pretty view.
Third is mah human posin' near the water.
Four, pretty view.
Five, me all wrapped up after swimming. (just kidding! that water is gross!)
Six- Look at my new shoes!!!!!!
Seven- arn't I cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeke - I love your shoes? Where on earth did you find them?

Janice

Anonymous said...

Great photos - the Roman Baths at Bath? Not a suggested place for taking an actual dip, eh? Zeke, I see that you are dressed to the nines. I think you enjoy shopping abroad!
AK